Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 10, 2011

A Special Message For Battlefield 3 Campers

the man behind the crossbow-laden Skyrim fan film we featured last month, teams up with rap artist DeStorm to deliver a special message to folks that are considering finding a nice quite spot to camp on when Battlefield 3 launches next week.

You know the people they’re talking about here. The ones that immediately ran down to the lakeside during the Battlefield 3 beta and crouched down with their sniper rifles, thinking themselves so clever. The first place I went every time I spawned was right down there, swimming my way up behind them to take them out before I had to see them on the kill cam. I hate those fuckers.

Campers Be Warned [YouTube]
You can contact Michael Fahey, the author of this post, at fahey@kotaku.com. You can also find him on Twitter, Facebook, and lurking around our #tips page.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét