Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 10, 2011

I'm a fanboy apparently

I've recently sold my Xbox 360, making me a PS3 only gamer which I am happy about. I had my usual look on N4g and seen a thread showing two direct feed screen shots of infamous 2, to me they looked jaggy. I played infamous one and that game suffered from the same problem. Here's my exact comment

"very jaggy
like the first one"

Too me that is just my observation about the screen shots and infamous one. I'd love too no how I can be a 360 fanboy when I don't even own one. Its unbelievable that you can't have an opinion with out being labeled a fanboy. No wonder Sony fanboys have the worst reputation, even PS3 only gamers get attacked by them. I think you need to lighten up, I'm not going to name names but if you do read this I'm sure you no who you are. One of the reasons they gave me was that my TV wasn't good enough yet I think my Philips 32" LED 1080p TV has a stunning picture and shows all the little details so that can't be right. Or maybe I'm posing as a PS3 gamer, let the conspiracy theories comence. If you feel the need to check up on me my PSN ID is on my profile but if your lazy here it is, hennessey_86.

So how do you escape the fanboy name tag, I don't think its possible on this site. People are far too defensive when it comes to there gaming. The only way is to not have an opinion on anything and just try to please everybody but that won't happen because if you say a Ps3 games good the 360 fanboys will take your bubbles and vice versa. The best thing to do is not comment at all but thats the whole point to this site, gamers discussing there faviroute games and systems. They should split the site four ways, PS3 only, Xbox 360 only, pc only and gamers. I would join the gamers site, I love gaming and I like to game on as many systems as possible. The reason I sold my 360 is simple, Money. I'm a little skint at the minute and my PS3 is getting used alot more lately so it was a simple choice. I will be getting another one for the release of gears 3 and Forza 4 though. Which site would you join, I think its a good idea. There should be strict rules on trolling in the gamers section so we don't get any fanboys in there, just gamers looking to give there honest opinion on the subject at hand. The PS3 site would be PS3 gamers having a love in on how amazing there exclusives are and the same with the 360 site. PC gamers can compare specs, I know the love that kind of thing. I have left the wii out because I have never seen a Nintendo fan trolling anything.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét