Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 12, 2011

FarmVille Pic of the Day: Skya's Monster Gaga

After last week's brief retreat to Curtlav's mountain farm, the FarmVille Pic of the Day series is back to GagaVille. Today's featured farm was created by Skya, an aspiring farm artist over at the FarmVille Forums. Her farm, an exceptionally massive Lady Gaga portrait, managed to distinguish itself from the dozens of other Lady Gaga farm designs.

In addition to the carefully placed haybales used to create the face, there are two other points of interest. First, the crazy hair created using nothing more than the different species of trees. In all my years of FarmVille, I've never seen trees used like that. In addition, Skya used the new Lady Gaga crops to create a necklace and blouse for the pop artist. All this was enough to earn Skya a winning prize in the Lady Gaga Farm Contest held by Zynga. Congratulations Skya!
Fortunately we were able to get the official word from Skya herself. Check out what she had to say about this gargantuan Gaga:

What inspired your creative farm design?
I just wanted to use the violet hay bales from GagaVille theme. Then I saw a picture of Gaga while loading FarmVille; it was black, pink, and violet. So i decided to do this face with the bales, and then the hair with trees, because i had plenty of them.

Do you have any awesome decorating tips to share?
I don´t know...just look at some farm of the week posts...there is always something nice =)

How did you create the wonderful crop and hay bale art?
I just copy the picture in paint as i saw in one video, made it bigger 5 or 10x, to see good the squares..but i wanted to make it 45° turned, but couldn't rotate it in paint (I don't have Photoshop). So i just made approximated. Then I got gems and giant gem trees the day i started making it, so it comes to my mind that these two crystal crops would make a great necklace. Then in contrast I used pink roses for a top, because with chrome daises the crystals wouldn't be so visible.

How did you go about making the perfectly shaped face and hair? Was it difficult?
I don't think the face is perfectly shaped =D but I did the best I could =) As for the hair, i just make waves, this was quite easy =)

How long did it take you to complete the design?
It took like 1.5 days, don´t know the hours exactly =D I´m really glad you like my farm so much =)) Thank you for this =)
- Veronika =)

What do you guys think of Skya's massive Gaga farm?

If you have an AWESOME FarmVille farm that you want to see featured on Games.com, please email a picture to editors@games.com, Include a few words about the inspiration for your design and maybe a few tips for people who need an assist!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét